CCECE 2014 will be held George Vari Engineering and Computing Centre. 245 Church Street, Ryerson University, Toronto, ON M5B 2K3.
Floor Plans of the Conference Area: Having trouble viewing the image below? Click here to download a copy of the floor plan in PDF format.
Hotels & Accomodations
There are number of hotels all around the downtown core and close to Ryerson University. Click here >> for more information.
Toronto is serviced by Toronto Pearson International Airport, located at 6135 Silver Dart Drive Mississauga, Ontario L5P 1B2, Canada. http://www.torontopearson.com/
From Pearson Airport to Ryerson University
Taxis and limos are available on demand at the airport. Taxi fare to Ryerson University is approximately $40.00. It takes about 30 minutes. It is better to bring a campus map to show the taxi driver which building you would like to go to in the university.
By Public TransitTo use the Toronto Public Transit (TTC) to get to Ryerson University Campus from the airport, you must first take a bus, then the subway. The cost is $3.00. The amount is paid while getting onto the first bus, and valid the whole way to Ryerson University. Remember to ask the bus driver for a transfer ticket, and keep this on you for the whole journey. It will take approximately 90 minutes to get to Ryerson University. The suggested routes are:
- Bus 192 leaves the airport from terminals 1,2 or 3 to Kipling Station. Then take subway: Eastbound to Bloor/Yonge Station; then change to the Southbound subway line and get off at Dundas Station. Ryerson University can be found just accross the street at Victoria and Dundas intersection.
- Bus 58A leaves the airport from terminals 2 or 3 to Lawrence West Station; then get on the subway to Dundas Station. Ryerson University can be found just accross the street at Victoria and Dundas intersection.
From Union Train Station in Downtown Toronto to Ryerson University
From the Union Station, take the subway (Bloor line) to the Dundas Station. Get off at Dundas Station and Ryerson University can be found just accross the street at Victoria and Dundas intersection.
By CarDirections from Pearson International Airport to Ryerson University are as follows:
- Leaving each terminal follow the overhead street signs to ON-427 South expressway.
- Follow ON-427 South and Gardiner Expressway East to Harbour St in Old Toronto, Toronto. Take the Bay St/York St exit from Gardiner Expressway E.
- Take the Bay St/York St exit toward Yonge St.
- Keep left at the fork, follow signs for Yonge Street/Queens Quay and merge onto Harbour St.
- Take left onto Yonge St and follow to reach Ryerson University at Yonge St and Dundas St W(on the right).
You can plan your trip using Google Maps
For your convenience, there are a number of parking facilities available at Ryerson:
- Bookstore Parking Garage - West side of Victoria Street between Dundas and Gould Street.
- Pitman Hall Residence Underground Lot (link to underground parking in accommodations) - Located on the west side of Mutual Street between Gerrard and Gould Street.
- International Living Learning Centre Underground Lot (link to underground parking in accommodations) - Located on the west side of Jarvis Street between Gerrard and Gould St.
For a map of available parking garages at the Ryerson University Campus, please consult the Ryerson Map page.
Please check the specific visa requirements for your country at the Canada Immigration Department web site.
If you require a formal visa support letter to attend the conference, please contact confernce chair.